ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP is IP65 outdoor-rated and hosts the processing and power supply for the ÉPIX IP and Tour system. With a maximum capacity of 2000 LEDs, ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP supports Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN, giving you various control options. Thanks to an integrated web server, you can remotely diagnose, troubleshoot, and change settings as needed without having to access the ÉPIX fixtures directly. Using the new 7 and 8-channel operating modes, you can quickly and easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimal time/effort to create stunning looks.
- The processing and power center of the ÉPIX Tour system will drive any combination of ÉPIX Tour products, up to 2000 LEDs.
- Versatile control options include Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring/rental/installation markets.
- Quickly and easily configure the ÉPIX Drive 2000 IP using the built-in OLED display and touchscreen menu.
- Easily detect and automatically configure your devices using the auto-address function, regardless of fixture order or type (Bar/Strip/Strip IP).
- Supports up to 20 ÉPIX Strip IP, 36 ÉPIX Strip Tours, or 12 ÉPIX Bar Tours.
- Easily daisy chain fixtures directly from the 2 outputs of the Drive 2000 IP.
- Advanced power management design allows you to position the Drive 2000 IP up to 150 ft away from your first fixture (using unshielded cable).
- Works with Arkaos Media Master Express and the Kling-net control protocol for a plug-and-play system that requires almost no training to operate.