Digi-Wave Advanced Interpretation Module (AIM) system is a portable, digital communication system specially designed for interpretation. With Digi-Wave AIM, you can enjoy all the features of the original Digi-Wave, plus; Q&A mode that allows you to seamlessly switch between languages during interpreted discussions, create customized channel names, use a control mode for offline programming, benefit from subgroup division, and access an impressive 24 channels.
Digi-Wave AIM system is your simultaneous interpretation solution for interpreted presentations, guided tours, business meetings, and more.
- Q&A Mode – to facilitate questions and answers between the audience and a presenter in a bilingual setting. Q&A Mode can also be utilized in bilingual meetings and two-way tours since two open mics for each language are available. This enables a fluent and natural interchange of opinions and commentary across language barriers.
- Custom Channel Naming – Customize room names or choose from 100 ISO language codes
- 24 Channels – Industry-leading channel count with up to 24 channels available for interpretation
- Control Function – Program channel naming and subgroups offline without interrupting an ongoing event.
- Subgroup Division– Divide interpretation groups into subsets of channels. Great for divisible rooms or changing group needs.